“The first step toward building willpower is to celebrate the fact that you’ve got it.” – Steve Chandler
- I nurture the habit of willpower every day.
- With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more control into my life.
- The more I exercise my willpower, the stronger it becomes.
- Today I bless my being with infinite willpower.
- Practicing self-control elevates my sense of confidence and self-esteem.
- All my habits are under my complete control.
- Every day I improve my willpower through persistent practice.
- When I feel resistance, I acknowledge that resistance and move forward anyway.
- I always do what I say I will do. My word is law. I always follow through.
- I am in charge of my behaviors and actions. I am in charge of my life.
- I am willing to do whatever it takes.
- I can count on myself to do what I need to do.
- I never weaken my will by giving in or giving up.
- I persevere with optimism and enthusiasm.
- I possess great inner strength and fortitude.
- I press on towards my goals, no matter what.
Find more from Affirm your Life.com