There are five Reiki Principles
Although Reiki is not a religion, it is considered as spiritual practice. The Reiki principles were written to help the practitioner bring spiritual balance, to his/her own life, resulting in and effective healing for self and others.
Reiki principles are guides in living a moral, conscious lifestyle. They are five simple formulas recommended for living a happier, fulfilled life in alignment with God and Love.
- Just for today, I will let go of worry
- Just for today, I will let go of anger
- Just for today, I will do my work honestly
- Just for today, I will be grateful for my many blessings
- Just for today, I will be kind to my neighbor and every living thing
“Just for today” reminds you to live in the present moment. We often dwell on the past or worry about the future. When it feels difficult to do what is right or best for you, just gently remind yourself that it is “Just for today…”
Find out more about Reiki here